Install RStudio Professional Products#
The links below provide different options for installing RStudio professional products.
After you complete the initial installation using any option, you can perform additional configurations and integrations to meet your needs.
Install on servers or virtual machines#
RStudio professional products are provided as system packages (
packages for Linux) that can be manually installed to servers or virtual
machines in your on-premises or cloud-based environment.
To install individual RStudio professional products, refer to the following installation guides:
- Installation guide for RStudio Workbench
- Installation guide for RStudio Connect
- Installation guide for RStudio Package Manager
RStudio Team is a bundle that includes RStudio Workbench, formerly RStudio Server Pro1, RStudio Connect, and RStudio Package Manager. To get stared with the RStudio Team bundle, refer to the following guide:
- Getting Started guide for RStudio Team
Install using Docker images#
Docker images are available from Docker Hub for each product to give you a starting point for a container-based approach to running RStudio professional products:
The rstudio-docker-products repository provides details about running the Docker images and includes the Dockerfiles that are used for each product.
Install on AWS using CloudFormation#
The RStudio Team CloudFormation template provides an easy way of deploying RStudio Team onto Amazon Web Services with just the press of a button.
Install from cloud marketplaces#
The cloud marketplace offerings for RStudio professional products are a quick and easy way to get RStudio professional products up and running on your cloud provider.
Refer to the support article on Upgrading RStudio Marketplace Offerings for more information on using and upgrading RStudio cloud marketplace offerings.
- Amazon AWS - RStudio Workbench Standard
- Amazon AWS - RStudio Workbench Standard with Tensorflow and GPUs
- Microsoft Azure - RStudio Workbench Standard
- Google Cloud - RStudio Workbench Standard
- Amazon AWS - RStudio Connect Base (20 users)
- Amazon AWS - RStudio Connect Standard (100 users)
- Amazon AWS - RStudio Connect Enterprise (1000 users)
- Microsoft Azure - RStudio Connect Standard
- Google Cloud - RStudio Connect Base (20 users)
- Google Cloud - RStudio Connect Standard (100 users)
- Google Cloud - RStudio Connect Enterprise (1000 users)