Install RStudio Professional Products
The links below provide different options for installing RStudio professional products.
After you complete the initial installation using any option, you can perform additional configurations and integrations to meet your needs.
Install on servers or virtual machines
RStudio professional products are provided as system packages (
packages for Linux) that can be manually installed to servers or virtual
machines in your on-premises or cloud-based environment.
To install individual RStudio professional products, refer to the following installation guides:
- Installation guide for RStudio Server Pro
- Installation guide for RStudio Connect
- Installation guide for RStudio Package Manager
RStudio Team is a bundle that includes RStudio Server Pro, RStudio Connect, and RStudio Package Manager. To get stared with the RStudio Team bundle, refer to the following guide:
- Getting Started guide for RStudio Team
Install using Docker images
Docker images are available from Docker Hub for each product to give you a starting point for a container-based approach to running RStudio professional products:
- RStudio Server Pro on Docker Hub
- RStudio Connect on Docker Hub
- RStudio Package Manager on Docker Hub
The rstudio-docker-products repository provides details about running the Docker images and includes the Dockerfiles that are used for each product.
Install on AWS using CloudFormation
The RStudio Team CloudFormation template provides an easy way of deploying RStudio Team onto Amazon Web Services with just the press of a button.
Install from cloud marketplaces
The cloud marketplace offerings for RStudio professional products are a quick and easy way to get RStudio professional products up and running on your cloud provider.
Refer to the support article on Upgrading RStudio Marketplace Offerings for more information on using and upgrading RStudio cloud marketplace offerings.
RStudio Server Pro
- Amazon AWS - RStudio Server Pro Standard
- Amazon AWS - RStudio Server Pro Standard with Tensorflow and GPUs
- Microsoft Azure - RStudio Server Pro Standard
- Google Cloud - RStudio Server Pro Standard
- Amazon AWS - RStudio Connect Base (20 users)
- Amazon AWS - RStudio Connect Standard (100 users)
- Amazon AWS - RStudio Connect Enterprise (1000 users)
- Microsoft Azure - RStudio Connect Standard
- Google Cloud - RStudio Connect Base (20 users)
- Google Cloud - RStudio Connect Standard (100 users)
- Google Cloud - RStudio Connect Enterprise (1000 users)