sparklyr is an R interface for Apache Spark that allows you to:
- Install and connect to Spark using YARN, Mesos, Livy or Kubernetes
- Use dplyr to filter and aggregate Spark datasets and streams then bring them into R for analysis and visualization
- Use MLlib, H2O, XGBoost and GraphFrames to train models at scale in Spark
- Create interoperable machine learning pipelines and productionize them with MLeap
- Create extensions that call the full Spark API or run distributed R code to support new functionality
Visit spark.rstudio.com for more information.