RStudio Team is a bundle of our popular professional software for developing
data science projects, publishing data products, and managing packages.
RStudio Team includes RStudio Workbench, RStudio Connect, and RStudio Package
To get started with RStudio Team, you can follow these steps:
1. Review product requirements
- Review the product requirements in terms of prerequisites, supported operating systems, CPU, RAM, and disk space
- We recommend installing each product on a separate/dedicated server, and that each server has the required resources in place for each product
2. Install RStudio professional products
- These configurations and integrations (e.g., TLS/SSL certificates, authentication, high availability, version control, data sources, resource managers, Python/Jupyter) are optional depending on your needs and your unique environment
4. Configure RStudio professional products to work together
5. Learn about user workflows in RStudio
While the exact order of steps listed above will depend on your needs and
specific environment, our customers often find it easiest to perform the
installation, configuration, and integration steps in the above order.
After you complete the initial installation process for each product, you
can perform additional configurations and integrations to meet your specific
needs related to security, authentication, data access, version control, and
Try the full RStudio Team experience in AWS using CloudFormation automatic deployment
The RStudio Team CloudFormation template script
provides an easy way of deploying all RStudio Team products into AWS with just
the press of a button.
This deployment method can be used to evaluate fully functional RStudio products
After your evaluation period, you can activate your products with production
licenses at anytime without the need to reinstall or reconfigure anything.